• Compatible with AR-15 and AR-10 rifles
• Installs with Mil-Spec .154” trigger pins and screws.
• Single stage 3.5lb trigger pull
• Non-adjustable curved trigger bow for improved trigger control
• Tactile and short reset
• Minimal lock time with lightened hammer and enhanced reset spring
• Drop-in, one-piece design made from 8620 alloy steel
• Includes anti-walk pins and screws
• 100% Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
Note: Trigger pull weights are approximate and may vary between rifles or pistol variants Assembling an AR-15 for the most part is pretty simple; however, some aspects of the process can be frustrating such as installing the takedown detent and spring or trying to put the trigger together. Each Jacob Grey trigger is encased in 8620 alloy steel to protect the internal components from dirt and debris, carbon buildup, or anything else that might get into the lower receiver and can be installed in seconds. Just drop it in, install the Mil-Spec trigger pins with screws and you are ready to go. This model is designed for target shooting, home defense, and hunting as it has a light trigger pull to improve accuracy without sacrificing reliability or safety. Install this fire control group today and experience a smooth trigger pull like never before.
**Blue Loctite recommended for final fit with screws.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION A 65 WARNING A WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. ADVERTENCIA: Este producto contiene products químicos reconocidos por el estado de California que provocan cáncer, defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. For more information: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov